Different Forms Of Energy
The change of one form of energy into another form of energy is known as transformation of energy.
- Heat energy: Burning of fuels like diesel or petrol in vehicles provides heat energy to do work.
- Electrical energy: Electric motors are used in home, industry and even for driving electric trains.
- Light energy: When light energy falls on light-meter used in photography, it causes its pointer to move across a scale.
- Sound energy: Sound energy causes a thin plate of microphone diaphragm to vibrate.
- Chemical energy : Chemical energy is the source of energy in our food and it provides us energy to move the various objects.
- Nuclear Energy: The energy in the nucleus of an atom is used to produce heat energy which in turn is used to generate electrical power.